Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ahhhh... Now when do I get all of that wrapping done?
I was too busy chatting the day away, trying to solve the world's problems, not to mention some of my own (church stuff still :(...) to really get wrapping done. I am so thankful though, I know I've said it before, for my good friends... It really doesn't seem like an hour (or more...) when I get to gab it up for a while with one of them! It is so good to know that they are there to help, and sometimes to just listen, but mostly to laugh, it makes the situation seem to be not so bad... Back to wrapping... It is my goal this year to not be awake on Christmas Eve until 4 am finishing quilts & scrapbooks, and wrapping them and every other gift I have purchased. That was the fun night that Merrill and I had together last year...
I did get some scrapbooking done! Hopefully I can have this year done, so I can get 2006 finished...

No comments: