Monday, December 17, 2007


Journaling: "This year, President Hinckley issued a challenge to all members worldwide to read or re-read the Book of Mormon before the end of the year. We took to it, and this picture illustrates how you embraced it too! It was so sweet to check on you and to find you sleeping with your Book of Mormon. -Oct. '05

I must admit... I could have lied... I could have easily posted a layout that I haven't put in a album yet, that is stored in my drawer, where nobody has seen it but me, and passed it off as a new one completed today. But, I thought about what happens to liars... I really don't want a sty in my eye, right before Christmas, among other, much worse consequences for lying...
Had a fun day today, making (but mostly talking, but mostly making...) a memory block with Christie while our kids played together. A fun day!
Forgive me when my post is mostly about Lynn tonight though...
While we were busy creating, Lynn came in and wanted to as well. I told her to get out her supplies and join in. As I realized she had been quiet for far too long, not showing me her latest creation like she normally does, I looked down at her to find her CUTTING-UP ASHLEY DRESS-UP. I very calmly asked her why she was doing that, and she told me, "because I thought I would be a witch." Her scissors are gone now for an undetermined amount of time...
She has issues again with BM's (refer to a previous post for more info.). So tonight after dinner, another difficult session on the toilet ensued. Merrill said, "Honeybear, I am going to put on some music that will help you." He hooks up his ZEN, and programs the song. It begins, kind of a chant, "Oohhhmmm.... push it all out, push it out.... push it all out, push it out...." Lynn wasn't too happy about his choice.

No comments: