Sunday, January 6, 2008

Aaahhhhh! I have a SUNBEAM?!?

Yes, I know that she turned three... I knew it was coming, but this morning, when it actually all went down, it was surreal. Poor Merrill! Saying goodbye to all three of us now, and making his way down to nursery, all by himself...
Hopefully Ashley will do better next Sunday than she did today. She did okay, but the first was hard for her. I couldn't stay with her, I had Sharing Time. Luckily, she loves Julie...

I don't post my layouts to brag... although I do think they are cute sometimes ;)... I really post them so I have to stick to my goal, and prove it, one page/layout a day... just in case some of you think I am a bragger... just kidding...
I am going on 34 weeks!!! This obviously isn't my first time. I just keep getting advice dispensed like it is... I am so happy that so many people love me and are so caring about my pregnant-booty's welfare...

So did I call it or what... Primary stayed settled for one week. There were some developments today, well they actually began a long time ago, that need to be remedied soon. Just the life of a Primary Pres....

2 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Sorry. Min. I hate to ruin the record. Love ya! And I'm here to help.

jaclyn said...

i know you only post your layouts to make us all feel bad! just kidding, your talented and you should be proud of it!