Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm almost out of antacid...

I got a few things accomplished on my to-do list today... amidst another blizzard this morning, which kept me from other plans...
- sheets washed (will my water break tonight now?)
- taxes figured, all ready to send-off!
- the toy room cleaned-out, again
...not to mention all of the other day to day stuff...

I took this pic of Ash last night... she said that she was going to be a "cooker". I love how she thinks that the shower cap is a hair net.

Mer came home from work just a little late tonight. He was helping his Grandma. I know, what a sweet guy. The sad thing, his uncle, who is staying with her, seems to be completely helpless. Merrill and his brother helped him get un-stuck today too. Mer said that he really wasn't "stuck", he just didn't dare back down the driveway... I think he's just lazy. I could go on and on, complain a lot about him, but then I realize, Mer doesn't. There are a few comments here and there. But, for the most part, no complaints, just sympathy for poor Grandma. I am so blessed to have a good husband, who is generous and helpful. Love him! Reminds me of some brothers I have...

Oh, and I am almost out of antacid. I have enough left for 41 and 1/2 days... ever since the empty bottle on a Sunday night/apple cider vinegar incident occurred, I keep close tabs on my antacid situation. Do you think it will last? Will she come before I need more? She'd better. Hopefully, like with the past two, this nearly 9 month bout of heartburn will end with the delivery of a healthy little baby girl...

No comments: