Wednesday, January 2, 2008

One down...


Don't even start on the time... what a long day. This is my first solitary time to even get something accomplished. One of Peyton's layouts done... how many more to go?

The doctor appointment went so good today! She is soo cute! We couldn't get any good pics of her face, though. Dr. Bierer said we were in the wrong room :( that and she was too busy sucking on her hands to give us a good full shot. Kind of a bummer since it took us over an hour to even get back there... She does have quite the chubby cheeks and HAIR... lots of it, it appears. She is still right around that 4 1/2 pound mark. Has a head that measures a little more than 34 weeks... we're almost there!

Maybe tomorrow I'll try to add video...

We'll see just how alert I am, Ashley is still up, since 8:15 am to be exact. She has a little bit of a cough, sounds more like her asthma, though. I guess I'll check the bloggin' scene, and then enjoy some "Snow White" with her. Nothing like snuggle time with my most favorite three-year-old!

Can't wait to talk to Brooke either! They are finally home! I hope she doesn't rub in Disney World too much...

No comments: