Friday, February 15, 2008

Count Your Many Blessings...

I won't take the time to name them all one by one... I have to go and pump soon... Yes, the milk is in full flow.
I know that I am blessed. Today, I was just thinking about it a lot more. There have been things I have been so worried about, and everything is coming together. I have had to learn how to pray, and then let it go. Two such examples...
Peyton's birth. I prayed and prayed about it going well, no complications. I put it in the Lord's hands, and everything is fine. I know it is a blessing, my body was able to do things that I was told it would not be able to do. Faith and prayer... I was blessed. Mer and I were talking about it last night. How thankful I am to have the priesthood in my home!
The pic is my mom & dad. I have been so worried about his cataract surgery. He went in today, and I prayed... They stopped by after wards. He can see!!! Another great example to me of putting your faith in the right place, and you have nothing to worry about. I literally did just that, I prayed, and did not let myself worry about it anymore. He has never seen better. I didn't realize how bad it was until my dad studied my face for quite awhile today.
We have such a great family and great friends that surround us. We have gotten phone calls and visits everyday to see about our well-being. How much more blessed can we get?

2 comments:

Ally0005 said...

Faith and prayer... You just reiterated what I need to do, thanks.
I will get a healing blessing in the next few weeks.

Dani and Tom said...

Amen to that sister, we are all so blessed if we just take the time to think about it!