Sunday, February 3, 2008

Faith... and MORE SnOw!!!

I realized, after I finished this layout, that the one I did last night, was dated A YEAR BEHIND! See, that is what I get for putting it off, TWO YEARS...
Here is our deck... we have had some warm days that had our snow melting, mind you, but here it is... Merrill is praying that the snow will collapse the deck, and somehow the gate too... then we can have homeowners cover the cost of re-building. (Now, who was it who said that outdoor carpet on our deck was a bad idea???)
I've been thinking a lot about Faith. I've been thinking about it for a while, but ever since my conversation with Lynn, I've been thinking about it even more. I feel like I am being prepared for something. Everything that we read in the Book of Mormon talks about agency, the plan of salvation, opposition, Faith... yeah, I know that's the Scriptures for you... There are a lot of things going on in our life that could go in any direction. I don't know what it is, but I feel as if I am being prepared for some opposition. While I am scared, because I don't know what it could be, or if it's anything at all, I feel like what Lynn said needs to be applied. I need to be tough, even though I want to be scared. I love that my kids teach me so much.
I wanted to get up today during Fast & Testimony meeting, but I felt too emotional. It would have been blubbering, rather than a testimony. I can't explain it. Something is coming. The last time I felt this way, it was that Primary needed a change, a shake-up. And boy did it get it! But while it was hard, and stressful, and a learning experience, it was good for me. Maybe it's just that the unknown of having another little one is freaking me out! But I need to let go, and let what is supposed to happen, happen...
Oh, and Mom, I think it's safe to say, that with your guess, you are out of the contest... I'll still make you some cards, for Mother's Day...

4 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

First off, don'tgo sayong something is going to happen...you're getting me worried for you...second, I didn't make a guess yet, because I thought I'ld wait and if you went into labor during sharing time, then I'd run home and make may guess, then. Since that didn't happen, I'm going to say it's next Saturday- Feb. 9th. And I'll be over first thing that morning with the castor oil! :)

brooke said...

we need to take your pictures before your not pregnant anymore! :)

BookwormMom said...

I always got emotional like that at the very end of my pregnancies. Like you just can't hold it all in anymore, there's no room left in your body or your mind for anything more. Your entire being is focused on the baby, and making sure she's born safe and sound...nothing else fits. Hopefully that's all it is.

Mindy said...

So I didn't mean just with me or the baby... my family is going through some other "stuff"... I am really worried about my dad too... don't go thinking I am crazy, or that I am all "doom & gloom"... I am hormonal...