Sunday, May 25, 2008

And now, life is simplified...

So now Peyton will take a binky!!!
Life is easier...
Our date last night was fun. Mer actually shopped for himself! As a bonus, he even remarked how it wasn't painful... that's always good. We went hunting for steel toed work boots, but got him casual shoes instead, shoes that I have always wanted to see him in, and I must have persuaded him... He got new jeans too. Crab legs for dinner, how could this have been a better date?!
Today at church, well, we'll just say CRAZY!!! I have had my eyes opened to the fact that I am not the only one who has been having trials calling-wise. I visited with the Bishop, and he too, isn't faring so well. So I guess that I had better start praying again, ;) and pray for my leaders, who sometimes feel like my enemies...
Hopefully things will look up soon.
Happy Birthday Emma!

3 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

I love your new accessory. I am jealous and want one, too! Talk to ya later!

Ally0005 said...

Alana would never take one, just that old thumb of hers, can you say braces.

jaclyn said...

i was wondering what sunday would bring for you! happy monday, husbands home! :)