Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday...

This is what else I have been gearing-up for... Clint and Camping rule our world these days.
We have a family tradition, (my side of the fam... I don't think Darlene would enjoy this tradition...) to go camping at our stake camp, usually over the 4th.
This layout is from 2005. We always have such a good time. The girls love going too. Sleeping in the tent, roasting marshmallows, playing in the river, going on treasure hunts, catching a glimpse of deer, squirrels, raccoons... all of it. Mer and I enjoy going shooting when we can. Merrill mostly loves the "nightlife" as he would call it. Everything around the fire, and sleeping in the tent when our airbed is inflated perfectly, and I have picked a nice spot for our tent, not slanted, rocky, and in the shade. Yeah, I deal with him up there too ;) But our family's favorite, and this is bad, is a good thunderstorm when we are there... dangerous, yes, exciting too!

No comments: