Friday, June 20, 2008

Keepin' up with the countdown...

So today, there are 6 days left until Clint comes home.
Everyday there is a new challenge on our countdown chain... Wednesday's was to wave at our local Wendy's, which we did on our way out to the aquatic center. We warned them that Clint would soon be here wanting his spicy chicken combo...
Yesterday we related favorite stories of Clint... fine customer service skills, singing to his nieces, Lake Powell trips...
And today... the challenge was to listen to six of Clint's favorite songs or songs that remind us of Clint.
Our playlist included more than six, but when going through my Dell to find six, I found so many more! Some are Clint's favs, others remind me of him, in a case or two, just a few words remind me of something he might say or do...
Ben Kweller- Wasted But Ready
Cursive- Gentleman Caller
Interpol- NYC
Old Canes- Early Morning Hymns
Take The Fall- Cast Away
Brobecks- Cowboy Song
Libertines- Boys In The Band
Strokes- Last Night

Peyton rocked-out to Libertines... the only way she knows how.
I think the rest of the fam was too... you can hear Merrill sing until he realizes that I am taping.

No comments: