Monday, July 21, 2008

My Kiddos...

My sweet and sassy girls...I was a little afraid when we found out that Lynn was going to be a girl... a little excited too... but afraid... now I have 3 of them!!! Merrill is afraid of paying for the weddings.
It is so fun to see each of their different personalities...
Lynn is coming into her mothering phase... she's "Honey Bear"...
Ashley is our comedian, always pretty hyper, but she has a shy bone in her too... she is "Ashley Bear"... yeah, we got real creative...
And here is the best baby in the whole wide world... she can put up with the other two... but she doesn't quite have a "Bear" name yet... but recent days has gone by "Peyton Pissy Pants"... we think it's teeth... or her sisters bugging her...
I wonder why I was so afraid to have a girl in the first place. I was even more afraid of having two. I grew up an only girl, and my relationship with my mother is a sacred thing, I was so concerned about having that kind of relationship with each of my girls... so far it is working out splendidly...

No comments: