Sunday, August 10, 2008

10 Year Reunion...

Peyton and I went to my 10 year reunion last night. I must say, it took some extreme concentration to write my name on my name tag the correct way...
I had questioned going, wondering who'd be there that I would really want to see, that I don't already keep up with in some manner... I am glad that I went. I saw so many people that I had quite frankly, forgotten about. There were quite a few missing... Teresa, Mica, Jon, The Punk Kevin Brown... Stacy, Eddy, Annie... so many more. It was fun catching up with who was there.
I decided to leave Mer home with the other two, I wasn't in the mood to entertain him when I was already a little nervous of the unknown. He took the girls to get a bite to eat, and then swimming at his parents house.
It was fun seeing the good ol' gang... Sarah, Kristi, Shane, Travis, Zach, Rick, ahhh... so many more (I wish that I could remember them all!). I saw Tyson (used to date, he was a fun guy...) and met his wife, she was so fun and cute! It was fun seeing who'd changed and who was still the same. Paul was there. He was always the life of the party... you can always count on him to do "the worm"...
Didn't get to talk to everyone I wanted to... Tiffany wasn't there for very long... I wished I had more time with Shelly.
Everyone still had their "table"... i.e. the jocks, the hicks, the preps... My spot, the back, watching everyone and mingling.
Needless to say, after holding Pey pretty much the whole time(a few friends did want to hold her), my arms were killing me, and still are!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sorry we didn't get to visit at the reunion. My cousin got married that night too so we had to split our time. At least we have the blogs! :)

Laura said...

How fun! It was probably so nice to see old friends!

stacy said...

i am glad that you decided to be brave and go. need to get together again. call me! i cut vinyl on my friends circut today. it was awesome. plus i figured out why it kept snagging our paper!!! i will have to fill you in.

Ally0005 said...

I found that interesting at my 10 year reunion that everyone sat with their groups, some things never change.