Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cheez Whiz!!!

We are ready for a vacation!!!
Now the countdown begins for Powell...
I got my board shorts and Pey's life jacket...But Cheez Whiz! It was a good Sunday!
8 new kids in primary today, only one a visitor. It helps that we had an active family move into the ward. I also got all of my names approved by the bishop!!! That's a major accomplishment... hopefully, Primary and Scouts will be fully staffed for a little while...:) The chorister even apologized for her comment and attitude a couple of weeks back. That was nice. She'll be out of town for the first two weeks of September, and I get to lead! Now we'll work on our songs for the program and get the kids weaned off the pics...
Merrill is pretty much back into the swing of things. Yesterday, while we were at the primary activity (which was awesome... how much fun can a bunch of kids have while hurling water balloons at their primary president??) he mowed, edged, and trimmed the lawn all by himself. We worked on the deck for a while until he ditched me for a night out with his brothers... glad he had fun :)...

1 comment:

Six-Pack Momma said...

I gotta hear all about it...I'll call ya later!