Friday, November 21, 2008

Peyton Update...

Took Peyton to the hospital, after Mer blessed her, and the ultrasound wouldn't do what we wanted it to, her bones have ossified. So we were sent to x-ray. To me, they looked symmetrical and normal. The report states, that she has mild dysplaysia of the left hip. The left?! Huh?! Her right hip is fine, her left femur is turned out two degrees past the normal range... too much. Everything is the right spot. Just that femur is slightly turned.
In December, on the 15th, we have an appointment with a pediatric orthopedic surgeon at Primary's... ugh... I pray that it will be something that is no big deal, or that those two degrees will be gone, a mistake?
Katie Ronnow (Davis) was my angel the other night. I had kept so busy, trying to not think about what was coming the next day, and while I was making dinner, the radiology department at the hospital called. It was fore-front. Not going anywhere. How was I going to deal with that all by myself. I went downstairs to get on the internet to distract myself. Blog surfing does that... no less than 10 minutes later, there is a knock at the door. I open it, and there she is, card and mint m&m's in hand. The put them in my shocked hands, and threw her arm around my neck.. "It's going to be alright." I burst into tears. It was all one motion it seemed. What a sweetheart!
I pray that everything really will be okay. Again, I know that there are others who are going through so much more, but this is MY hardship and MY trial right now...

No comments: