Thursday, December 11, 2008

Apparently, Barbie and Ken are Christians..

So, apparently, Barbie, Ken, and little Kelly here, are Christian...
The girls were playing Barbies today, and I went in to see why they were yelling at poor Peyton to "don't wreck the Christmas tree!!!".. I went into their room and found this:
Their Christmas tree for Barbie and family...
See the cute "ornaments"? There were some Kelly shoes too, until Peyton got them...
We had some errands to run, and I thought, if I can find a doll size tree, I'll so get it! Roberts had this one for $2.50... add some cute little decorative lights, and bells for ornaments..
I am happy to say that our service project helped to make little Kelly's Christmas a little brighter...
I wish I had a picture of the girls' faces...

4 comments:

Promise said...

Min...those girls have your gift for creating...and decorating! How exciting. Very cute!

Emalee said...

hahaa very cute! at least you let them have ken dolls. We didn't have them growing up so we would make ken dolls out of the girls....cute there hair super short and then rub the boobs on cement to make them flat chested!!!

Bonnie said...

Soooo cute!!! I loved the tree they made, and the doll house tree, so adorable!

kdance10 said...

So cute!