Saturday, December 20, 2008

Did you?...

Christmas cards... I finally got them out!
Now, to hope and pray that everyone gets them... sometime this year!
I just got a card today from Merrill's uncle, and they have a new address... hope their old address is forwarding their new mail...
Here's some fun numbers, well, at least I thought they were fun...
46 cards (yes, I had to make 16 more...)
27 are staying here in Utah...
9 are going to neighbors homes, with a treat :)... so they are staying in Utah too...
6 are on their way to Michigan...
1 going to Texas... yee-haw!
1 to Colorado...
1 to West Virginia...
And 1 to Georgia...
If I didn't have your address, consider this your Christmas greeting...
We love you! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

kdance10 said...

I love reading your blogs. Thats fun you have family all over.

Six-Pack Momma said...

I hope one comes to me...with a gift.. he he ;P

TumbleBee said...

Yes i did get a mountain bike!!!Yay!

Jenny said...

Yeah! West Virginia! Can't wait to get mine. Your cards are always so awesome and unique!

Ally0005 said...

That one in Georgia wouldn't be for little oh me now would it?
I'm glad you liked my card. The truth is I have always put more thought into my Christmas cards and I have always disliked the type I sent you. But with the way things are this year for us, that was the best way to go. Next year I hope I can go back to what I always do because I love getting everything ready for our Christmas cards.
Have a wonderful Christmas my friend.
Love ya,
Ally