Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fun Questions...

Brooke posted this...

1. Do you like blue cheese? Ewww!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Um... NO!

3. Do you own a gun? Merrill bought it, I stroke it :)

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Couldn't tell you the last time I was there... it's usually a creme smoothie.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor Appointments? Only if they make me wait a long time and I have to pee...

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Mmmmm...

7. Favorite Christmas movie?Mr. Kruger's Christmas... or Elf, if I want to laugh.. like I did tonight.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? chocolate milk

9. Can you do push-ups? Yes.

10. Age? 28 and 11/12ths

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Besides my wedding ring... small silver hoops.

12. Favorite hobby? Anything that takes place in my craft room ;)

13. Favorite Actor or Actress? To look at? My husband, Mark Whalberg... for acting skill.. Edward Norton. For funny factor, Owen Wilson.

14. Do you have A.D.D.? Not a chance... wait what was the question?

15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? Perfectionist.. and I only hate that sometimes.

16. Middle name? Marie

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment… 1. All the girls middle names are Marie too. 2. I should really get the girls to bed. 3. Peyton is so dang cute... like Merrill... ;)

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? I honestly haven't bought anything... paid bills...

19. 3 drinks you regularly drink? 1. Water 2. milk 3. rootbeer (with vanilla ice cream ;)!)

20. 3 Current worries? 1. Where the heck is the DVD from NetFlix?! 2. If I check under the couch again, will it be there? 3. I seriously am too organized for something to get lost...

21. Current Love right now? The lock on my bedroom door ;)

22. Favorite place to be? Home...

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Sat at InstaCare for over two hours because Ashley decided to put a popcorn kernel up her nose... then I came home, fed them pizza, let them do some noise makers and put them to bed..

24. Where would you like to go? Christmas shopping...

25. Name three people who will complete this. You, you, and... you! (Hailey!)

26. Do you own slippers? Yes, blue and fuzzy... Mer got them for me for Christmas last year... they are smelly now.

27. What shirt are you wearing? Tan cable knit sweater with blood on the shoulder from Peyton's earlier biff...

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have...

29. Can you whistle? Yes

30. Favorite color? black as of late...

31. Would you be a pirate? Yes, Mer digs chicks in eye patches... ha!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? "Girls wear short shorts..."

33. Favorite girl’s name? Macey

34. Favorite boy’s name? Owen

35. What is in your pocket? Lint

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Merrill's inappropriate answers to these questions.

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Flanell.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Rolling my ankle sophmore year in HS playing basketbell.

39. Do you love where you live? YES!!! I love having the mountains right outside my door... and the neighborhood isn't too bad.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

41. Who is your loudest friend? Brooke

42. How many dogs do you have? o

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope Merrill still does...

44. What is your favorite book(S)? The Host...

45. Where were you born? Ogden, Utah

46. What is your favorite candy? Anything on the candy isle...

47. Favorite Sports Team? Harlem Globe Trotters

48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? "She wore short shorts..."

49. What are you doing at 12 A.M.? Lately, blog surfing... checking e-mail, wishing I were asleep.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I better beat Mer to the shower.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Ha..ha... Mindy your so funny! I can just see it now, Everyone singing that song at your funeral. While crying and trying not to laugh at the same time.

GRAMEE said...

i have been loving your blog..
i have been loving your friendship to em.
i am going to link directly to your blog so i don't have to go to ems to get here!!