Friday, February 20, 2009

6 things that make me happy...

Aartee tagged me.. so here goes!
(I could have easily made this 6,000,000 things that make me happy.. and somehow chocolate isn't on my list..?)
#6- Fun, new, colorful scrapbooking goodies to play with..
#5- Darling new ribbons to make many things with...
#4- Yummy new fabric...
#3- LOVE LOVE LOVE these stamps!! They are used much.. loved well and never neglected..
#2- My girls! They are my muses and inspiration to all things creative and crafty...
#1- My honey.. "Merrill Hottie-Body", sometimes goes as "Punkley Pitcher".. he supports all that is crafty and fun to me :)
I tag: Paper Cakes, Cutie Pie, Ally, and Crafting Memories crew...

4 comments:

kdance10 said...

Thats fun. Love all that stuff ribbon, material and your stamps.

Ally0005 said...

Ok chic I did it.

Bonnie said...

I love the things you love! I wish I loved them more, I am just lost sometimes...but no matter mom and I are sewing to make up for the years of neglect I gave it.

courtneycash said...

LOVE the picture of you with your girlies. ;-) That fabric looks especially yummy, and that ribbon screams inspiration for many crafts! Maybe I should go and start buying ribbon every once in awhile.