Friday, May 15, 2009

something quick..

After PTA-ing all day (fun friends make the difference between a long day and a fun day...) I put this together quickly.. the font, my new treat from dafont.com (thanks Brooke!!)I also did these for our mom's (a.k.a. Grandmas) for Mother's Day.. had to wait for it to be over to post them ;)Some of the grandchildren, you will see, are on both.. I can explain: my brother married his wife, who happens to be my husband's sister.. the kiddos are double cousins! Now how fun is that?!

4 comments:

kdance10 said...

Those are so dang cute! How do you print them out just at like walmart or somewhere?

Mindy said...

Yup! Sam's is my personal fav (pricing.. membership.). But I learned the hard way, that you have to save it as a 12 x 16 file, otherwise it can't be opened there, and printed off at the right size (8 x 10 if you are doing an 8 x 8 album, and so on..). So you do have to pay for the 4 inches you cut off, but $3.48 isn't bad considering how much you spend doing a traditional page!!

kdance10 said...

Heck ya that's great.

Natalie said...

double cousins? I'm confused...:/