Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To the top and to the left there...


You might notice my name repeated an awful lot.
To tell you the truth, I typed it so many times, I began to think I was misspelling it!
But in all seriousness..
I would like to know what you think..  all 2 of you.
Which watermark would be your favorite?
You can let me know if you want..  there are little letters to the side of each watermark.  Don't let the size of the identifying letter throw your decision.  Go with your heart.
I am having trouble deciding.
Thanks!

13 comments:

Courtney said...

I am a fan of b., d., and e., However we didn't get to see an example with a photo of b. (or g.) In order would probably be e., then d. then b. But then I'm indecisive too, so after seeing b. with a photo it may change. ;-) HA!

Tiffany said...

I like e.

Jess said...

I like {e) too.

Brooke said...

d...

kdance10 said...

I can't decide between a and d. I like e but it's kinda hard to read your name:)

BookwormMom said...

I like a and d.

Apparently you have more than 2 readers...they should all comment more often! :)

Six-Pack Momma said...

I love Bleeding Cowboys, so I'll have to go with e....

T-Fam said...

I really like E but is is hard to see the P. So my next choice is D.

Julie said...

I vote for A and D. I can't decide which I like better.

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I like A andd C

Rachael said...

I like d. Jamie (my SIL) says she likes d. as well.

Jenny said...

Go with e.

Amber said...

Well, I like e the best but I can see what others have said about it being harder to read. That said, I'd go with a.