Monday, February 22, 2010

When things just don’t go your way..

No griping here..  just a couple small things that make me scrunch up my head and wonder..

I sent out Scentsy invites..  I had ALL of them sent back to me.

Apparently, if one address is bigger than another on a postcard, the post office thinks that is the address it is to be mailed to?  I did fill them out the way I was taught, the way I have received  post cards in the past…  my address on the right-hand side, the sender’s address on the left..  stamp in the upper right..  hmmmm.

Kinda glad I mentioned it here..  so, COME!!  Bring a friend, have some treats..  see me! :)

I worked on our taxes.  Yeah, I do it every year.  We knew about how much to anticipate in a return, but were hoping to also qualify for the housing credit.

There is a credit for new home buyers of $8000, and one for homeowners who have owned their home for 5+ years, but who purchased a new home.  That credit was $6500.

See, we were kind of hoping.

We missed it by 2 (two!) days.

It’s not like it was our money to begin with, but it sure would have been nice to have it!

Maybe there could have been a new car, or a baby…

Maybe, we’ll never know!

3 comments:

anniebobannie said...

I am sorry lady! I hate crummy days! Here is sending good day vibes your way!

Ally's Corner said...

I hate it when things go like that.

Jenny said...

Ouch! Don't think about it.....you have so many other blessings!