Thursday, July 8, 2010

Call me crazy..

But I am slightly excited for fall.
I know..  I know..  it’s still summertime, an I do not wish it away or wish for it to go by any faster than it already is, but Halloween is one of my favorites, and crafting for it is heavenly.
So I was excited to have these come together..  they have been sitting around since last fall…
pumpkins1
I used a scrap wood post that has been sitting outside, getting nicely weathered and worn, mod podge, scrapbook paper, sand paper, the remnant of a white curtain rod from the girls room cut and then painted chocolate brown and then moss green and sanded, oh, and love.
pumpkins2 pumpkins3 pumpkins4
And when you turn them around, they are all ready for Thanksgiving and fall fun!
pumpkins5

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm right there with you... Halloween crafts have been on my to do list for a few days now :)

anniebobannie said...

It is always crazy to me how alike we are!!! I have been thinking about fall for about a week now. I have been planning halloween outfits, getting fall wardrobes ready, thinking of all the fun things we are going to do. I LOVE those pumpkins!! YOU are amazing!

Ally's Corner said...

Ok now those are cute!!!