Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 17.

The culmination of this day started a week ago.

It has been a constant prayer ever since.  There was more constant praying the entire day today.  There was worry in there too, that the evening planned would be beneficial to all who were in attendance, then there was more praying to remove the worry and restore the faith.

As I sit here, at the end of this day, and the evening I got to share with my Relief Society sisters, I feel the love and calm, that only an answered prayer can bring.

I was blessed in so many ways.  The collective inspiration of board members as to what this particular evening should include, music, spoken words by those we were inspired to ask to speak, inspiration for the subjects they should speak about.  Inspiration and calm given to me at the temple when the worry peaked..  all blessings!

2 comments:

anniebobannie said...

you are amazing period.

BookwormMom said...

Apparently I missed out...dang work for requiring me to work the last couple of weekends so I didn't know what was going on!