Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 24.

Today, I am thankful for this little girl, that we are so blessed to have her in our life.

I am thankful that we were able to celebrate her!

She chose to get her ears pierced for her birthday.  Square CZs for this girl.  As she was prepped for the piercing, there were zero nerves.  Zero.  She didn’t scream, wince, or cry.  She just blinked.  I didn’t even know it was done until the gun was moved!  She is on cloud nine.

nov24 010

When I asked her what she wanted for her cake, she answered, “Carrot cake.  I had some at Grandma Pitcher’s and it was yummy!”

When I asked her what she wanted it to be decorated like, she answered, as if I were an idiot, “A carrot…”

nov24 012

Birthday dinner of fettuccine alfredo and grilled chicken.

Sparkling cider too, this is a special occasion. ;)

nov24 014

She was so excited to open her gift (a second opening, Peyton got to it first!) from Grandma and Grandpa Pitcher.  She loved it all.  Thanks Darlene!  Dixon tried to take credit. ;)

 nov24 021 nov24 023

It was fun to watch her read her cards..

nov24 027

She was more than excited to get her own scriptures, with her name on them!

nov24 029

We surprised her with a new bike.  One that she won’t look like a giant riding a miniature bike, when she rides.  She was quite surprised.  Ashley kept telling her we bought her new socks and underwear.  She did go into the room where it was, didn’t notice a thing…

nov24 032

We hope all of your birthday wishes come true Lynn!

nov24 052

We love you!!!

5 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

happy 8th birthday!

Ally's Corner said...

What a great birthday she had. Don't know where she got her ears pierced but our place doesn’t look this nice. Only place around here is a place called Clair's it's a jewelry accessories place., of course my girls want nothing to do with ear piercing. Love the chair cover... Still think you need an etsy shop!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Lynn! Looks like it was a great one. :)

anniebobannie said...

Lynn is so amazing! I love her sweetness and I love her face in the picture where she sees the bike! She always has such a glow! Happy Birthday LYNN!!!

Bonnie said...

lucky girl gets her ears pierced! mom never let me, I ended up dong it when I was 26, it was still fun then. Happy B-day Lynn!