Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6.

Might sound really lame, but I just realized that tomorrow, we gain an hour.

That is seriously what I am thankful for today.

You’d understand if you had the day that I did.

It started out with what was a half day volleyball tournament.

Then there were errands to run so Sunday would be a smooth day, sales to hit, then to come home, thinking I would have SO much to do in order to get ready for Sunday, only to find my sweet husband, who stayed at home with the kiddos all day, cleaning my kitchen!!

It was sweet…  (sigh)

I had projects to get done for the creative team, 4 of them to be exact…  and then family time.

We are trying to squeeze in as much time as possible before Merrill leaves us for his business trip.

I just took off my shoes, they have been on since 7:30 this morning.

I am also thankful for Scentsy room sprays right now!

Oh, and that hot bath that is waiting for me. :)

No comments: