Monday, March 28, 2011

A little Spring for your Monday. *UPDATED WITH LINKY*

At my house, right this minute, it is snowing.  There is a little thunder and lightening mixed in with that snow too.  Out my front door, when I took the girls to school, there was the sun shining, but in the distance, dark, dark clouds.  We could hear the thunder and knew what was coming.  When we looked out the back door, it was so deceptive!  There was full sunshine, a little blue sky, some light, white clouds, but a totally different world out that back door.
The point in all of this..
It is springtime in Utah.
This is how I have to get my fix for Spring on days like today:
Echo Park has a new line out today, “Sidewalk Chalk”.
(Click on image for full credits.)
ep_swc_mindypitcher copy
Spendid Fiins has Baker’s Twine, new in store today.  I love the stuff already!!
(Click on image for full credits.)
twine_mindypitcher copy
Hope you have a little Spring wherever you are!
(Hope you can find some if you are in the same boat that I am..  or sled.)
Just for kicks and giggles, here’s the templates I made for these layouts, for you, for FREEEEE!! 
If you use them, link up to this post, show me what you did with them.
Swooshy squares template.
Simple Circles template.
**I wasn’t sure how difficult/time-consuming it would be to add a linky to this post, to, you know, link up what you did with the template, but turns out it’s not so hard!
So link away ladies…
Link away.**

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Me thinks you need to get a "Linky tool" and add it to some of your posts.

BookwormMom said...

Super cute! I can hardly wait to download the templates when I get home!

Six-Pack Momma said...

Cute! Templates are always nice. Thanks!

Heather Landry said...

I downloaded them! Thanks so much Mindy! You already know that I adore your pages so of course I had to have them. Your layouts are gorgeous as always!