Monday, May 23, 2011

Today!!!!

Just a reminder: seven days in may begins today!

(How’s that to start you week?)

7DaysinMay2011flyer

Go check out the general forum to play along.  I know that I will be there..  well, in between the coats of paint drying, making teacher year-end gifts, going to the dentist..

So come and hang out with me there!

I did last year and had a blast, got addicted, quite frankly, but it was entirely too much fun.

(And you’ll score some freebies!!!)

As for new product, I have a few…

(They are all delightful.)

Splendid Fiins:

sf_perspective copy

(Click on layouts for list full credits.)

Carina Gardner:

cg_jax_mindypitcher

Be watching for a post about baby hunger…

Last, but certainly not least, Cosmo Cricket:

cc_make-a-wish_mindypitcher

I have many more project ideas in store with this collection.

So, will I see you in the forum, or what? ;)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I thought you were going to be doing the challenges. Or is there some claus about Creative Team not allowed?

I hadn't planned on doing them at all. But I was bored Monday night and wanted something to do. Now I'm hooked.