Monday, October 10, 2011

I sense a theme here..

here’s two layouts.

can you tell what they have in common?  it’s quite obvious, once you really look.  it took me longer than the average person though.  I will blame that on my head congestion.

a perfectly rainy day copy

my turn copy

well, they both feature peyton, and they are both photographs from behind.

see, pretty obvious.

maybe they both feature her because she is on my mind an awful lot lately.  maybe it’s because she is the only one around enough for me to take pictures of?

the kid is in size 4t now.  the 3t stuff looked kind of floody on her.  it’s fun, but a bit sad at the same time, to see her grow so much.

(as always, you can click on the layouts for list of full credits.)

but just some fun things I did with these:

the top one, I used liv.edesings washi tape as masks for my patterned papers.  I wanted some thing a little more interesting than just a scrap of paper and I love the jagged edges.

on the bottom one, I used products primarily from jessica sprague’s newest designer, samantha walker.  she is so fun!  I can’t wait to see what other fun stuff she comes up with, and to share it with you.

now I am off to try some more pinteresting things.. I will let you know how those work out!

2 comments:

Samantha Walker's Imaginary world said...

So cute! Thanks for working with my designs! AND...I found one more commonality between your two layouts...both photos have umbrellas in them. ;o)

Promise said...

I noticed the umbrellas too! Good eye! :) Love the layouts...and Pey!