Thursday, December 1, 2011

baby cole.

this little guy was a complete dream to photograph!  now, I am not dissing any of the other babies whose pictures I’ve snapped, it’s just that this little guy never fussed, and slept better than my own offspring ever did!  what normally takes an hour, hour and a half took us a half of an hour and we breezed through.

I will admit, the sound of the shutter made him jump at first, then it must have been like white noise to him because he was out!

neider_08_b&wneider_10_vintage neider_29_crop_vintageneider_19_b&wneider_17_vintageneider_20_b&wneider_24_vividneider_30_b&wneider_11_vintageneider_35_b&wneider_46_b&wneider_57_b&w

1 comment:

Tristan Neider said...

Yay! We made your blog. I love these pictures. You did such a great job. We are so greatful to have this precious time captured forever.