Friday, January 25, 2013

snow much fun and more brownbagger.

have I ever mentioned how giddy I get when I see vol. 1 following any of my favorite digi products?

I do.

I get downright giddy!

I was so excited when liv created her first brownbagger paper, and then followed it up with that ‘vol. 1”.

every week when new products were released, it was like christmas eve!

well, she’s done it again!

brownbagger vol. 4 is a collection of our favorite brown bags, tattered, some even torn to perfection.

Brownbagger_Pape_50f9a282b44ae

(click on layout for full list of credits.)

lake powell 2012

and that is not all for this friday, liv does not disappoint!

here are some darling kids, that I would claim as my own if I could.

Snow_Much_Fun____50f8e4b271b55

these cuties come in both sketched and water colored varieties.

I was a little disappointed in myself with the lack of snow pictures I have this year, and even last year, so I dug through older pictures, trying to find something that was just right.

I found just what I wanted in my january 2008 file, that was after going through 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007..  talk about a trip.

I was left feeling a little homesick for my little girls, and simpler days..

(click on layout for full list of credits.)

january2008

go grab them while they are on sale this weekend!

No comments: